Tuesday 21 October 2014

50 Facts About me

1. I love books 
Since I've never really counted or kept stats, I don't know how many books I've consumed since I started regularly visiting the library in primary school. What I consider my "record" (and the only time I really counted, is 17 books in 6 weeks (the usual summer holiday period in Germany).

2. I wear the same haircut since 2011& look alarmingly similar


2011 vs. 2014 - But which one is the recent one?
Externally, I've not really changed in the past 3 or 4 years of my life, while on the inside I was undergoing some serious transformations. Part of that is my haircut that more or less stayed the same since 10th grade (not mentioning the 3-month "blonde phase" which was admired only by few). 

3. I have like 5 close friends

4. I cry over books, films & music frequently (Maybe I take them as an excuse)
Tarzan, In Her Shoes and the beginning of Finding Nemo still get me everytime! *sniff*

5. I don't have a favorite book
Out of which you could argue that maybe I'm a bit undecided, especially when you think about the mass of books that I read over the years.

6. I am a hopeless romantic
Self-explanatory. If it isn't to you, please check out this, this or this former posts of mine. 

7. I'm on tinder (and I love it)

8. I don't know what I want to do with my life
Therefore I do "something in the media". 

9. I hate salami and most sausages
BUT YOU'RE GERMAN *gasps*. Yeah, guess I am.

DIE YOU SPROUT OF EVIL! (yep, I googled "salami" for that one)


10. I prefer happiness over money in my job
Therefore I do "something in the media". 

11. I hate pink 
And horses. And glitter. 

12. I am female (Captain Obvious strikes again)

13. I play the guitar 
Badly but at least frequently. Still waiting for that enlighting moment to come, when I can say I am a good guitar player. Aaaand forget singing. Just don't talk about it.

14. I love to doodle
Therefore I do "something in the media". 

15. My favourite colour is yellow
So I basically try to buy everything yellow I see. I don't know why I like it so much, but maybe it reminds me of sunflowers (wow, Lotta that one was so deep), summer days and the light in my childhood bed room when the sun is sinking and it's all a glooming sea of yellow light in there (that was much better, gurl). 

16. I believe in Karma 
Or at least sort of. Like if you do something bad and you step into dog's shit, I'll be around shouting like: THERE YOU GO, ASSHOLE! 

17. My favorite place in the world is in Paris

Look at the sky. Or the water. Or the people. At anything. You'll love it.


















18. I had only one serious relationship
That lasted almost exactly 2 and a half years.

19. I'd love to be more confident
When someone's like: Look at you, you're really confident, in thoughts I'm like: ¯If you don't know me by now... ¯". I know I may be regarded as confident because of 43. but I'm not.

20. I am a bit racist when it comes to relationship partners
I swype asian guys on tinder left all the time. I blame the society and my cultural upbringing for it. Sorry, Xiao!

21. I love languages
And I'm sad that I only can speak three (pretty decent, I guess, but not perfect at all). I want to learn more!

22. I do not believe in God

23. I like to eat uncooked spaghetti
Yeah, I'm a weirdo sometimes. (It helps me concentrate, though) - And I love randomness as you can guess from 22. to 23.

24. I love concerts and festivals


YAS! Finally another instance to put in some of my festival pics!















*dies of overly-emotional fangirling*

    



















                                   
                                                    


25. I love series in a High School setting
Faking It, anyone?

26. I eat butter under nutella
Go ahead, judge me. #noregrets

27. I'm the sweet not the salty type

28. Cars and busses make me want to puke
I have a looot of funny stories about vomiting. And only 3 of them have to do with alcohol. The rest is all about travel, skiing, camping and a whole bus who is forced to stop because of 14-year-old me puking out my entrails at the roadside. Lovely.

29. I love rollercoasters
Kind of ironic that I never puked as a result of being on one.

30. I like to be regarded as intelligent
Even if I don't really think I am. But pssst - They still take me for a genius.

31. I find curls attractive
Luke Pritchard (go watch 24.). It's all there is to say.

32. I am jealous in friendships

33. My favorite movie is "Little miss sunshine" 
Mainly because of 15.

34. I am lonely

35. I am a strong woman

36. I am a youtube-addict
Check out my subsription box.

37. Sometimes I have really mean thoughts
Like: "She is too dumb to do that." Or "why can't he just fail the test so I don't have to support his stupid attitude in course all the time?". And after that I feel bad. Or not, depends.

38. In shoe size, body size and almost all superficial features I am "Miss Average"
Like especially one friend points out very often. So I feel average average average. Maybe I am? *starts to have identical crisis*

39. My preferred superpower is flying
I mean his propeller is basically THE SHIT.
I only dreamt about it once (see 50.) but it's still my favorite thing: Imagine you could just be up in the sky with the birds while everyone walks on the road under you and is a snail and you're like...a superhero? I don't know, but I loved the idea since Karlsson vom Dach flew into my life as a child. 

40. I love floral prints on literally EVERYTHING
Uh, how I managed to subtly integrate it in the pictures of 2. Not bad.

41. I am a feminist

42. I'm into indie music

43. I have a loud and rather deep voice for a girl
Why people still mistake me for my brother on the phone sometimes. Sad but true.

44. I like my room messy
But not too much. There is this perfect, Lotta-degree of messy. With not too much dishes to wash but enough books, magazines and clothes lying around to make a room show that someone actually LIVES in there.

45. I can hang hours on the phone/skype
There are various people to proof this to you, including my collab partner in this post. 4 hours recently. Guys. Don't ask. (We ended up discussing the release of J-Law's naked pictures)


My favorite Jutebeutel from Paris.
(selenestudiesabroad.files.wordpress.com)

46. I run around with tote bags a lot (#hipsteryoloswag I guess)
Is this what you call it? I googled it, but it sounds weird. We call it Jutebeutel. (German language course with Lotta)

47. I have a diary and I use it
And surprisingly, I'm not 12 years old.

48. As a child I wanted to be a hair dresser, a teacher or an author

49. I am a "night person" 
Maybe it's because I'm a vampire and just haven't found out yet and I've mistaken my sparkling in the sunlight all these years for glitter make-up...

50. I remember almost all of my dreams (and they're crazy as f*ck)
Like last night I had a pretty messed up dream about being still in school but in a different building with different people. And we had to team up to find something in a maze that was kind of behind the school (but it hadn't been there before, I'm sure). And somewhere in the maze there was a slide for kids which was amazing but we kind of forgot our mission about it. 
- Yep, casual stuff like that.




This is a collaboration. Check out my friend Phlipps' post HERE.




I basically need this in my life. (funkyshirt.co.uk)


No comments:

Post a Comment